The Gross Yowell Story
Gross Yowell has been serving professional contractors and remodelers in the Central Texas area since 1946. Shortly after returning from WWII, W.O. Gross and Orville Yowell opened their first small lumberyard on 4th and Indiana in downtown Waco.
As the area grew, so did the need for growth in the small business. In 1961 they moved the company to a larger facility on Franklin Ave. where business is still conducted today. Read the full story.
|Prehung Door Shops|
|Licensed Texas Locksmith|